- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened *
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S ® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
BEAT cream cheese and pumpkin in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add sugar, cinnamon and ginger; mix thoroughly. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with fresh fruit, bite-size cinnamon graham crackers, gingersnap cookies, toasted mini-bagels, toast slices, muffins and/or English muffins.
* NOTE: For a lower-fat version of this recipe, substitute light cream cheese for cream cheese.